Fairhaven is a town southwest of Melbourne, Australia. Lorne is 106 kilometres (66 mi) south-west of Melbourne on the iconic Great Ocean Road. Fairhaven Beach is a popular surfing destination, and the Fairhaven Surf Lifesaving Club, which was founded in 1957 is one of the best in Australia.
This is one of our favourite spot near Melbourne and as a family we love going for long walks on this beach. Don’t forget to pack a picnic basket so that you can enjoy your time there rather than driving to a nearby restaurant in Aireys Inlet.
Benefits of Walking on the Beach barefoot.
- Sand is natural exfoliate
- Free massage for our feet
- Walking barefoot is “grounding”. It reconnects us to nature’s beauty which helps reduce stress as life finds perspective.
- Great exercise for calves & feet
- It also burns more calories
- Enjoy and let your senses do the rest
For more detail shots please check out our Photography page 🙂