Hi! We are fun loving family and enjoy our holidays or weekend outing. We love to share our experiences of adventure, travel, photography & all the things which we find interesting during our day to day life. Join us as we share entertaining stories, beautiful images, and useful travel tips with you from around the world 🙂
Thank you for finding us on the Web click through pages and useful links to find more information regarding our passion for Travel, please subscribe to our blog for latest stories and leave your valuable comments 🙂
Some interesting and fascinating News alerts trending currently:
What is COVID-19?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses known to cause respiratory infections. These can range from the common cold to more serious diseases such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS). This new coronavirus originated in Hubei Province, China and the disease caused by the virus is named COVID-19.
How can I help protect myself?
Everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses will work with this novel coronavirus. Those actions include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Can I leave home?
All Australians are required to stay home unless it is absolutely necessary to go outside.
Australians are permitted to leave home for the essentials, such as:
- shopping for food
- exercising outdoors, avoiding contact with other people
- going out for medical needs
- providing care or support to another individual in a place other than your home
- going to work or study if you cannot do it from home.
Attending barbers and hairdressers is allowed, but the four square metre rule per person must be strictly observed and personal contact during the patron’s visit should be minimised where possible.
All international travel is banned. Domestic travel is to be avoided.
When out of your home it is even more important to practise good hand and cough/sneeze hygiene and social distancing.
As mentioned above you should:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues and wash your hands
- avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people)
- exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other colds and flus and include:
- sore throat
- difficulty breathing.
While coronavirus is of concern, it is important to remember that most people displaying these symptoms are likely suffering with a cold or other respiratory illness – not coronavirus.
What do I do if I develop symptoms while in Australia (If travelling overseas please check their local National Coronavirus Helpline) ?
If you believe you have been exposed to, or have COVID-19, you should phone the National Coronavirus Helpline (1800 020 080) for advice.