Choosing the right travel gear is one of the most important part of travel planning. It is better to get the right gear, rather than having to look for the bags while you travelling and sometime you might end up paying More. Having the right gear for travel will truly make the travel experience enjoyable.
My List of Must check prior to leaving for airport:
- Luggage (Suite case and Day Bag)
- Travel Documents
- Personal Health items (Including prescription medicines)
- Travel Accessories including Technology
Samsonite Advena Expandable
We travel a lot during the year. These pieces of luggage meet our needs quite well. They are durable, attractive, and spacious. We are family of four and have two large suitcases and one medium. They are more than adequate to pack for entire family. They are very spacious, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
In summery some plus points are
- Well built suitcase. Sturdy feel with all the reinforcement and scuff guards you would expect.
- Handle extends smoothly and rolls well.
- Zippers are smooth and beefy Pockets. 2 External, two on the inside of the lid, one along the side and a snap-in grooming products bag.
- Padded handles are comfortable to hold.
- Zip-out expansion.
My Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera
The problem is my heavy DSLR and long Canon “L” lenses were getting too heavy to cart around all day. So I made a list of Must haves prior to deciding on a camera.
My Must have List was: small, lightweight, interchangeable lenses (and a variety to choose from), fully articulated LCD, near zero shutter lag, raw processing, 8 shot buffer minimum, high ISO, viewfinder (with visible histogram), hot shoe.
Nice to have: wireless remote, iOS app, GPS.
This camera has all the items on both lists. (Note: The GPS requires connection to a phone, and that drains the battery on both, so I probably won’t use it much).
Some of the quick specs list for this great product which I love using.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast, accurate autofocus that helps you get the photo you want right as the moment happens
- 24.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 8 Image Processor delivers incredible color, clear details, and stunning range
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD has a flexible tilt range ideal for high-angle and low-angle shooting, and reviewing your photos
- Built-in high-resolution electronic viewfinder features approximately 2,360,000 dots to see high amounts of detail when capturing
- Automatically transfer your files to your compatible device for easy backup and online uploading with automatic image transfer
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera
Awesome device and my son loves it. One of the first thing which my son packs prior to packing anything else before a flight for our next adventure. Seamless switching from being connected to my computer monitor via the dock, then suddenly it’s a portable console you can take anywhere. Great variety of games.
Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones:
Amazing. That’s all I can say when I think about these headphones. I’ve had these for over six months and are my go-to for gym workouts. For cardio, they stay snug even during the most sweaty intense workouts I’ve had. The clips work great and that’s all that matters. Also if I am travelling they are the best to stay in my ears.
Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones (Black)