The treetop walk was an amazing experience for the whole family. The views from the bridge and tower are breathtaking. The walk was fantastic and the ability to be up so high was awesome. We felt secure and safe on the elevated walkway. The information supplied was good for our children’s learning. Children enjoyed mystical journey through the 200m trail in the forest to follow the dragon’s footsteps. They tried to find the brightly coloured eggs along the trail, and find what’s landed in the dragon’s nest. Kids received a dragon quest activity book upon entry. They tried to find all the eggs and other significant spots to receive a sticker at the end of walk which they did. Kids totally enjoyed it and this made it really fun for them. Men’s Shed Colac have lovingly designed and built this adventure to surprise and delight visitors. We will be back to do the zip line.
The path descends slowly through the forest until you meet the metal raised walkways which are near horizontal as the forest continues to descend. Before you know it, you’re 25m above the forest floor and you get a really unique perspective on the layers which make up the forest. Our kids loved every moment of it.
The walkways are designed to wobble a bit in the wind and it can be quite scary if you have fear of hight.
The 600 metre-long, 25 – 30 metre-high elevated walkway provides unrivalled views of the unique beauty of the region’s flora and fauna, from the rainforest floor up into the soaring heights of the treetops.
Don’t miss the 47 metre tall Spiral Tower and the cantilever perched above Young’s Creek – a truly exhilarating experience as you gently sway with the rainforest canopy.
- The Rainforest and Treetop Walk is 1.9km and takes approximately 1 hour to complete
- The Treetop Walk operates in most weather conditions – open rain, hail or shine! The Treetop Walk will only be closed in severe weather conditions such as lightning storms and high winds.
- A courtesy shuttle service between the Visitor Centre and the Treetop Walk runs every hour, on the hour between and is available to assist the mobility impaired
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Treetop Talk closes at 4pm
- Children under 3 are free and prams are welcome on the Treetop Walk
PLEASE NOTE: You must book 24 hours in advance to receive the discounted price. Same day discount does not apply.
|Ticket||Walk-up Price||Online You Pay||You Save Up To|
|Child (3-15 years)||$18||$17.20||$0.80|
|Family (2 Adults and 2 children)||$70||$65||$5|
|Child (0-2 years)||Free||Free||–|
*Senior tickets can only be purchased at Otway Fly Tree Top Adventures. A Seniors Card must be presented.